Xplantr is looking for a goal-oriented and sales-driven Business Development (Software Sales) - Intern (Female) to join and expand its growing sales team. As a Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to maximize Software Market presence.
- Hunt for new custom software or application development and IT sales opportunities.
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- To promote/market our Software solutions and services.
- To manage opportunities to develop new accounts by phone, email or face-to-face.
- To keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems.
- Develop the pipeline of leads, appointments and opportunities and provide accurate forecasting.
- Work synergically and closely with other members to achieve organizational goal.
- Preparing presentable documents (brochure, prospectus, products/services profile etc).
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate on any discipline, preferably CSE/ CS/ IT/ BBA/ MBA.
- Age 22 to 30 year(s).
- Knowledge of web and enterprise plus thorough understanding of application/software sales.
- Knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, MS Office tools, computer systems and communication tools.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong English language skills, both spoken and written.
- As per company policy for Internship.
- Full-time job opportunity after successfully completing the internship period.
- Mobile bill
- Evening snacks
- Necessary public holidays
- Lovely office environment
Please send your CV at email@example.com with a passport sized recent photograph attached to the CV.