Xplantr is looking for a dynamic Senior QA Engineer / QA Team Leader who will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end, functional and performance test plans, along with debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for applications and systems.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe the issues for correction.
- Write automation test scripts.
- Conduct tests in Cross-browser platforms.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Provide thorough and thoughtful quality reviews that include analyses of usability, maintainability, security, and other relevant quality metrics.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BSc in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Highly proficient in the English language (both spoken and written).
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Experience on any testing tools (Selenium/Appium/Apache JMeter).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead the team and manage interdisciplinary projects.
- Moderate knowledge on PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL,etc.
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Some software development and web application experience is a plus
- 5 to 6 year(s) ( Minimum )
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Technical Writer/ Manual Writer, Test Engineer
- Well-qualified candidates, particularly females are encouraged to apply.
- Mobile bill
- Internet bill
- 2 Annual Festival Bonuses
- Evening Snacks
- Necessary Public holidays
- Friendly and Supportive working environment
Job Nature: Full-time
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Read before you apply:
Please send your Cover letter and CV ( PDF Format ) at with a recent passport-sized photograph attached to the CV.