Xplantr is a New Jersey-based digital transformation company that has been helping multidisciplinary companies across the globe enhance their online and operational visibility through a host of digital solutions since 2013.
We are seeking an SEO Expert to help its potential clients and customers in finding their websites online and to gain a lot more visibility in the organic search results. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. Along with that, the candidate must update thyself with the continuous evolution and changing landscape of SEO.
- In-depth keyword research to drive the most valuable traffic
- Interspersing contents across varied digital pltaforms with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Maximizing local search exposure
- Creating effective ranking strategies
- Crafting SEO-friendly content for our intentional clients that resonate with their brand voice
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Graduate on BA/BS in English or any related discipline
- O/A levels background (preferable)
- A strong grasp of the English Language!
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Deep understanding of how the search engines rank websites
- Experience with content writing, building backlinks, and optimizing webpages
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Ability to manage and work in tandem with diverse teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- Mobile bill
- Internet bill
- 2 Annual Festival Bonuses
- Evening Snacks
Please send your CV (PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org with a passport sized recent photograph attached to the CV.